Hot Winter-Escape – Detoxifying weekend retreat at Mornington Peninsula
Active Sanctuary Yoga is proud to present another complete holiday package for your body, mind and soul.
On Queen’s Birthday long weekend, (Saturday 8th – Monday 10th of June) we are escaping winter and heading to Sorrento for a weekend full of HEAT. We will be lodging and practicing at the beautiful ‘Ocean Beach Yoga Sorrento’, walking distance from the beach.
In the program:
• Morning HOT YOGA practices at a beautiful seaside studio with a view. The room will be heated to 35 degrees to detox and sweat it all out.
• Evening nurturing practices (at a comfortable room temperature): restorative, Yoga Nidra and meditation.
• Private bathing at the luxurious Peninsula Hot Springs
• Healthy meals and tea
• Lots of free time to explore Sorrento
• Full weekend of authentic connection to nature, our community and your divine self.
Why would you join us for this unique adventure?
• There is nothing like a boost of heat on a cold winter weekend.
• You will get to detox through healthy food and a good hot-yoga-sweat
• Calm your body and mind through nurturing yoga and meditation practice
• Connect to nature through coming close to the seaside and enjoying the healing effects of the hot spring baths.
• Why not?! 😉
Book until March 1st and enjoy juicy early bird prices: $150 OFF!!!
Private room: full price $1286 / E.B $1136
Shared room (up to 4): full price: $899 / E.B $749
Member with ASY and/or second time retreating with us? You receive EXTRA 10% OFF – contact Anna to claim your discount: firstname.lastname@example.org
Included in price:
- 2 nights shared / single accommodation
- 2 hot yoga morning practices
- 2 evening yoga and meditation practices (comfortable temperature)
- Entrance to private bathing at Peninsula Hot Springs, including catering
- Daily morning and afternoon tea / brunch
- Special dinner on day of arrival
*Check in starts at 2PM on Saturday, June 8th. Program finishes at lunch time Monday, June 10th. Longer stay at the accommodation is available by request and may involve additional fees. *Terms, conditions and refund policy apply.
More on the benefits of…
Yoga and meditation in general:
• Help to stretch and strengthen your muscles
• Perfect your posture while protecting your spine and joints
• Balance your nervous system
• Improve digestion and circulation
• Bring your mind to a state of calm
Hot Yoga in particular:
• Boosts your metabolism
• Boosts your immunity
• Eliminates body toxins through healthy sweating
Hot Springs bathing:
• Assists in normalising heart rhythms and reducing high blood pressure
• Promotes healthy skin
• Assists with the alleviation of arthritic symptoms
• Stimulates your body’s lymphatic system
Treat yourself this winter…
BOOK ME IN I have more questions