Another year has almost past… Wowee time flies!
The good news are it is festive season and we are like always joining in with our own yogi celebration 🙂
Our Christmas party this year will consist of an outdoor yoga practice on the beach (by donation only) and a shared meal on the grass. All of our dedicated students and guests are invited to seal the year with our beautiful community and celebrate all things yoga.
*If the weather won’t work in our favour, we will just do the same at our studio
Where and when?
Elwood beach (exact location will be sent to all booked in students closer to the day), Sunday, December 22nd, 04:30 PM. Allow approximately two hours for the event.
What to bring?
- comfortable clothes for practice
- BYO mat
- A towel and swimmers, optional
- something to sit on (towel/blanket/yoga mat)
- a plate of food to share – if you have food intolerances, make sure your dish satisfies them.
- symbolic cash donations are welcome
Please book in ASAP HERE
Friends, family and pets are welcome 🙂
Contact me for any questions: 0452 528 105