Sundays are for treating yourself…
Join Anna for a special Aroma-Yoga-Therapy workshop on Sunday, April 28th 2-4 PM
What is Aromatherapy?
Aromatherapy is an ancient form of holistic herbal medicine that relies on the natural healing characteristics of plants. In Aromatherapy, the healing process occurs when one comes in contact with pure essential oils.
Essential oils are powerful materials, rich with healing qualities, such as: immune encouragement, anti-sceptic, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and reduced inflammation.
In this unique two-hour workshop, we will incorporate essential oils in a gentle Yoga practice for our subtle energy body. We will learn about some of the attributes of commonly used oils and apply them on our body during the practice.
What will you gain from joining us for this unique Sunday experience?
- enjoy a nurturing, restorative practice infused with healing scents
- learn about the different attributes and benefits of essential oils and how to apply them in your practice
- learn about the chakra system of the subtle energy body
- learn how to do a quick aromatherapy facial 🙂
- go home with a gift sample of our unique ASY aromatic blend – product will be launched at the event!
Investment: $40, 15% off for ASY members.
All 100% pure, organic essential oils and Yoga equipment are provided. All you need to bring is your most authentic self in comfy Yoga pants!
Anna is a Yoga teacher, a writer and ASY’s founder. She has been teaching Yoga in Melbourne and overseas for more than 7 years and is also a qualified aromatherapist (graduated from Reidman College of Complimentary and Integrative Medicine, Tel-Aviv in 2014). She is very passionate about sharing the subtle aspects of the Yoga practice, and is excited to treat her students with some essential oils bliss!